In addition to any rules, policies and/or procedures that are specific to your Main Premises:
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- Keys, key cards, and other such items used to gain physical access to the Premises or the Office Space remain our property. You will cause your Members and guests to safeguard our property and you will be liable for replacement fees should any such property be lost, stolen or destroyed;
- (Regarding Ticketholders) each day Ticketholders are to leave the Office, Dedicated Desk, Hot Desk, Conference Room, or any other space or property you utilize clean and without damage. You will be reliable (and hereby authorize us to charge you) for additional cleaning costs and/or the repair costs for all damage to our premises and items therein caused by you or your guests, or members, invitees, and pets.
- You shall promptly notify us of any change to your contact and payment information;
- We will provide notice to you of any changes to services, fees, or other updates by emailing the email addresses provided by you. It is your responsibility to read such emails and to ensure your Members and guests are aware of any changes, even if we notify others directly;
- Carts, dollies and other freight items which may be made available may not be used in the passenger elevator except at our discretion;
- For security reasons, we may, but have no obligation to, regularly record certain areas in the Premises via video;
- We may disclose information about you or your Members as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or government request or as we otherwise deem reasonably necessary for the protection of us, other Member Companies or other members;
- You and your Members or guests will abide by other rules and regulations as determined by us and communicated to you, including by email. We may dd, delete or amend the rules and regulations at our reasonable discretion and with notice you, provided that neither the enforcement of such rules nor the additions, deletions or amendments of such rules shall be discriminatory- that is, such rules or additions will similarly apply to you, all other Members and member companies with Office Space in the premises, receiving similar services;
- You, all Members, including the Primary Member, are at least as old as the legal age for consuming alcohol in the applicable jurisdiction;
- Your Office Space has a limited capacity. If the number of Members or other individuals regularly using your Office Space exceeds the number allocated on your Member or Ticketholder Details form, you will be required to pay the then current additional fee. In no event will the number of Members and/ or guests exceed 1.5 times the number of desks in the Office Space, regardless of additional fees paid. We reserve the right to further limit the number of Members allowed at any point;
- Common spaces are to be enjoyed by all our Member Companies, members, clients and guests unless otherwise instructed by us, and are for temporary use and not as a place for continuous, everyday work;
- Animals deemed to be service animals are permitted within the Premises in accordance with the Terms and Conditions in the Agreement. All pets should remain inside the Office space unless accompanies by a Ticketholder. If any of your guests bring a pet into the Premises, you will be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this pet to other members or guests or to the property of OFFIX or any employees, members, or guests. None of the OFFIX Parties will be responsible for any injury to such pets. We reserve the right to restrict any Ticketholder’s right to bring a pet into the Premises in our sole discretion and establish further rule and regulations regarding pets at any time;
- You have no expectation of privacy with respect to OFFIX’s Internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems or information processing systems (including any stored computer files, email messages and voice messages), and your activity and any files or messages on or using any of those systems may be monitored at any time without notice, including for security reasons and to ensure compliance with OFFIX’s policies, regardless of whether such activity occurs on equipment owned by you or OFFIC; and,
- Notwithstanding any rights under trademark or copyright law and any rights of publicity, privacy or otherwise, and without further compensation, we may and hereby are authorized to use, in connection with promotion of our and our partners’ businesses, products and services during and after the Term, (i) your name, trademark, service mark, logo, trade dress and other identifiers and intellectual property and (ii) the names, likenesses, and voices of each of your Members and guests when they are in any Premises (regardless of whether or not your specific Office Space is located in such Premises). We will use commercially reasonable efforts to obtain your prior written consent for our use of the items described in clause (i) of the immediately preceding sentence. You will ensure that you have obtained, in writing, all licenses, permissions, consents, rights and releases necessary, including without limitation from any Members, Ticketholders, guests, or other third parties, in order to grant to use the rights and licenses set forth in this section.
No Member will:
- Perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any Member Companies, or our or their employees, clients, guests or property, including without limitation the Office Space or the Premises;
- Use the Services to conduct or pursue any illegal activities;
- Use the Services to conduct any activity that is generally regarded as offensive;
- Attach or affix any items to the walls or make any other alterations to the Office Space, or install antennas or telecommunication lines or devices in the Office Space or the Premises or bring any additional furniture into the Office Space or the Premises, in each case without our prior written consent;
- Misrepresent himself or herself to the OFFIX community, either in person or on the OFFIX Member Network;
- Take, copy or use any information intellectual property belonging to other Member Companies or their Members or guests, including without limitation personal names, likenesses, voices, business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property, or modified or altered version of the same, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement;
- Take, copy or use any information or intellectual property belonging to other Members Companies or their Members or guests, including without limitation personal names, likenesses, voices, business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property, or modified or altered versions of the same, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement;
- Take, copy or use for any purpose the name “OFFIX” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of the Premises, without our prior consent, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement;
- Use the Office Space in a “retail,” “medical,” or other nature involving frequent visits by members of the public;
- Make any copies of any keys or other means of entry to the Office Space or the Premises or lend, share or transfer any keys or keycards to any third party, unless authorized by us in advance; or,
- Allow any guest(s) to enter the building without registering such guest(s) and performing any additional required steps according to our policies.
You are responsible for ensuring your Members, guests, and any other third-parties comply with all House Rules.